Wednesday, April 23

Take the good with the bad


Sister and I have season tickets to Broadway Across America shows. One year our seats were located in the very last row of the balcony. We shared the row with 3 retired couples that were subscription holders longer than we were. After a particular show, one of the ladies remarked; "You take the good with the bad." This remark summarizes my week.

As expected I gained this week. However, I only gained 1.5 pounds, so that is good. I did have a more difficult time during the past week. I think what happened is that I deprived myself so much the previous week I went on strike. I had a more difficult time eating every 3 hours and when I would finally eat my choices were not as good.

After discussion with the doctor my goal for this week is to make sure to get my water in, eat every 3 hours, and keep doing my walking.

No comments: