Wednesday, July 2

July 2, 2008 - 100 Days of Weight Loss


Hello Everyone,

I MUST tell you about this book I am working through. It is titled, "100 Days of Weight Loss". The author is Linda Spangle. She also wrote "Life is Hard, Food is Easy." This book takes you through the first 100 days on any diet plan.

Now, I do not believe I am on a "diet." I am undergoing a lifestyle change that I will maintain the rest of my life. However, the reading, journaling, and "must take" actions she writes about are very beneficial for not only working to improve eating habits, but other aspects of life as well.

I strongly recommend this book!

I started strength training this week, so I am now starting to have a few sore muscles, but so far so good on that! I have a DVD from the clinic, plus Spark People has tons of free exercise videos!

Well, everyone have a Happy 4th!

Til Next Week,
Kristi

No comments: