Wednesday, November 12

November 12, 2008 - The Pendulum


Hello Everyone,
I have been feeling like the Pendulum that swings in the Indiana State Museum for the past several weeks. One minute I am on top of the world and the next minute I am a mama bear with someone too close to her cubs. My motivation and give-a-darn are busted (you country music fans will get that joke).

Today I feel like I am on the mend. The physician said that my Vitamin D levels were REALLY low and I am having my normal seasonal carnival-freak-crazies. I started taking a Vitamin D pill and have a “sun” light to use. Both of these solutions should perk up my mood. Of course, I contend that there is no cure for lazy.

The physician is recommending that I see an acupuncturist. YIKES! I am willing to try it (once, if awful) so I will call and schedule an appointment for next week. Everything else the physician recommends is helping, so I will just have to take a leap of faith on this one.

For those that do not like to take the huge fish oil capsules (e.g. Me), I purchased on the physician’s recommendation something called Coromega. “Coromega is the easy and fun way to ensure that you and your family get the essential fatty acids you need to promote good health. Because Coromega is the only Omega-3 supplement with a delicious, creamy-orange flavor and delightful pudding-like texture – with absolutely no fishy tastes or burps. Guaranteed! And, it comes in a convenient daily dose squeeze packet!” I agree that there is absolutely no fish oil taste. I would not use the term “delightful”, but it is definitely MUCH more enjoyable than taking the fish oil capsules.

I am also learning about Breath Walking. I felt silly practicing it in the office with the doctor, but I did it on my own at lunch. I was definitely energized! I am going to see if I can find some MP3s to learn how to do it properly to get the maximum effectiveness of it.

Lately, I am getting a lot of people noticing that I have lost weight. I purchased several new tops that show off my curves. People are definitely noticing!

The only other sorta bummer thing to happen this week is that I gained 2.5 pounds, but I lost 2 pounds of fat. It looks like I am one big water balloon. I am sure that weight will all be gone next week.

Til Next Week,
Kristi Sue

1 comment:

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

OH Auntie. Stop being such a weenie-wart and just chuck those pills down your throat! We eat them with green beans, and they are quite enjoyable. Of course, I cannot say much about fishy tastes or burps.. or flatulence.

I had acupuncture once, during the war. after a few treatments, I was a revitalized left-tenant. It should do wonders for you.

I often breathe when I walk as well! I feel so refreshed.