Tuesday, September 6

September 6, 2011 - Video Blog 2

Hello All,

I have been promising this video for MONTHS. In fact, all of the footage is from March and April of this year.  Honestly, the biggest trouble is that I do not have a decent video editing software. Suggestions are strongly encouraged!

Well, since I had such trouble I was not able to add text to the video. It is a compilation of footage. In the video you will see that I have progressed in my fitness abilities.  I also have a grand finale.

Other than myself in the blog you will see some fellow boot campers, Tabata Tod, and Baby Immy.

As a reminder, let's start with my first video blog.



And presenting the second...



Once I find a decent video editing software I will be doing more VLOGs. HOPEFULLY!

Til Next Time,
Kristi
Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

2 comments:

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

My Auntie ROCKS.

Anonymous said...

This is GREAT, K! I have so much fun watching your adventures.