Friday, March 14

Bed Side Manner...EXCELLENT

Dear Blog Readers,

It was the BIG day. I went to the weight loss clinic today to meet with the Integrative Health physician. After completing pages and PAGES of paperwork I met with the doctor to discuss the program.

The physician I am seeing studied with Dr. Weil who is a leader in combining Western with Eastern medicine, so to speak. He got to know me and I got to know him. I think that he is a good fit. He is very energetic and I think truly believes in preventative medicine.

I had several batteries of tests today, vials of my blood are now sitting somewhere waiting for testing. Next Friday I will find out what the plan of action is regarding the recommended treatment.

My hope this weekend (if weather allows) is to get in a couple of mile long walks to get started training! I think Honeycomb (the dog) is going to be very unhappy with the harness she will be wearing when we go for walks...

Check back next week for another update!

Kristi

No comments: