Friday, March 21

The Test Results Are In...

Here is a bulleted list of what happened this week. I have no imagination today, so it is going to be dry reading.

*Based on the the test results, I better get in better shape or I will have permanent insulin-resistant diabetes...bummer.

*I received several pledges this week! Woo Hoo! Thanks everyone!

*I took a walk down the country road with Katie, the Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever Wanna Be.

*The physician said that my goal over the next few weeks is to walk 6 times a week for at least 20-30 minutes. I also, need to start doing the Dietary Exchanges for a Dysglycemic Diet Plan and write down everything I eat. While I am at it, I should write down how I feel. He also recommended a specific multi-vitamin.

*I have this 20 page explanation of my test results and what it means to me and how my fitness plan will work. It is very thorough. I learned a lot. Especially, why I find it hard to lose weight.

Until next week....

No comments: