Thursday, August 28

August 27, 2008 - Sweating is apparently GOOD for you..


Well, I recently had my first visit with a Personal Trainer. I like her a lot and learned to how to properly do the exercises that she believes I should do. We met at a local Spa/Fitness center. I noticed that I definitely pushed myself harder because she was there telling me how many to do and pushing me that one point further with the exercises.

The only thing I did not like about it was the fact that I got sick 2 days later. Of course, I am sure it had nothing to do with the training and everything to do with the fact, I was just sick, but for a week I have blamed it on the workout I received with the Personal Trainer.

The day after I worked out I had my regular appointment at the weight loss clinic. I had convinced myself that I was not going back to the Personal Trainer due to how much it costs, but the physician reminded me I am not going to the Personal Trainer to be trained for something in particular, but as another check-in to stay on track.

Point made. I will be going to the Personal Trainer once a month.

Til next week,
Kristi

No comments: