Wednesday, September 3

September 3, 2008 - When you WANT to get to 40...


I had a bummer today. I thought my weight dropped 5 pounds in the last two weeks, but I knew I was in trouble when I looked at the scale before I went to the doctor today. I gained 3 of the pounds back OVERNIGHT. Now, it could be a number of things (bloating, etc.), but sure enough I only lost 2 pounds, officially. I am bummed. I really wanted it to be 40+ pounds this week.

On a good note, I came across this interesting article regarding the top 100 things that help you lose weight....100 Smartest Diet Tips

Til Next Week,
Kristi

1 comment:

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Auntie, I'm so glad were able to figure out how to put the comments on. I was thinking.... you should run around with me more. That would help you lose those 3 extra pounds.