Wednesday, October 29

October 28, 2008 - Fifty Pounds

Hi All,
I am not up to writing much this week, but I do need to update you on the latest news! I have now officially lost 50 pounds! I was also measured and I am 1-2 inches smaller in all of the places that they measure. It is very exciting.
To celebrate the loss of my 50 pounds I found photos on the net that represent the weight.
A 50 pound hamburger... A 50 pound panda...

2 dog nephew Sammies and an 8 pound, 8 ounce baby born on 8/8/08

Til next week,
Kristi

2 comments:

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Auntie, You are getting so skinny. Now, since you lost 2 of me, and a small baby you should be able to pick me up twice as much for smooches.


SMACK

PS. The word verification was havesam.

BOL. HOW FUNNY IS THAT.

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Oh Dear,

I thought I had commented previously. Well, you have lost 2 Sammies? How could there be 2 of me?

I can't believe that you have lost a Katherine and only 1/2 a Sammie!

Your favorite nephew,

Col. Sam ASTA-fari Joe Pinkerton Peabody, ESQ.

Tory Tory Tory