Sunday, December 21

December 21, 2008 - When ya gotta go, ya gotta go..


Hello Everyone,

I am posting early this week because I have to document my second acupuncture appointment while I am thinking of it. I have another one on Monday so there might be another post this week.

I must also tell all of you that I am JOKING in these posts about the acupuncture. A couple of you take me much too seriously. I do believe that the acupuncture is helping. However, the stories are true.

Okay, on with the show...

I was looking forward to my second appointment since I knew what to expect. However, I was going to be sure to tell Dr. Pins & Needles about my knee. Analysis by my friends and family concluded that all of my bad energy was now in my knee.

Upon sitting on the table I tell Dr. Pins & Needles that my knee is bothering me and it got worst after my last appointment. Of course, he had a solution for my knee trouble. He also noticed I was retaining water and decided he would take care of that as well.

Dr. Pins and Needles gets to work. He puts suction cups on my knee to pull the toxins out of my muscles. He also tells me that my energy is stronger and most people do not respond to acupuncture so quickly. Hmph! He must have run a credit check and realized I cannot afford many more of these appointments.

He places the needles and all of the sudden I cannot move my arm. I am in PAIN! Not just a little pain, I am in A LOT of pain. I inform Dr. Pins and Needles that I have shooting pain in my arm. He replied; "that is just your Chakra. It will stop in a moment. That means you are responding well to treatment." What??!?! Well, apparently my Chakra does not WANT anymore treatment. He then places a needle in the same spot on the other side and says; "you will only have the pain on one side." He was right.

He leaves the room....

I settle in to try to take a nap. Everyone tells me most people fall asleep during treatment. I was determined to be one of those people. I move my arm and *OUCH*. PAIN! THROBBING PAIN IN MY ARM! Fortunately, Dr. Pins and Needles returns and removes the needle causing the trouble.

I settle in to try to take a nap....

Uh oh! I had to go to the bathroom. I think to myself; "it will not be a problem I probably only have 15 more minutes."

Tick, tock...

A suction cup pops off.

Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock...

Gotta go to the bathroom...I told myself; "relax, that will help."

Tick, tock, tick, tock...

"Okay, use your muscles to keep it in..."

Tick, tock...

"I gotta go now! Where is that %#$#$^% doctor?"

"Okay, I am going to have to sit up and pull these these needles out."

The door opens and I said; "Gotta go pee!"

Dr. Pins and Needles works as fast as humanly possible to pull out the needles. I almost have an accident, but I make it to the bathroom. I am sure I lost 3 pounds in that 5 minutes.

Upon returning to the room, Dr. Pins and Needles told me; "maybe we should get buzzers for the patients." Ya think!?!?!?! He also informed me that he figures I will be done in 2 more sessions. Oy!

I am thinking Dr. Pita is going to have to be sure to get Dr. Pins and Needles a REALLY good Christmas gift for dealing with me.

Luv ya all!

Kristi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the blogs...they were very good for a good laugh...and I sure need one about now...life has been so hard this last month...trying to get ready for Christmas and parties and the food...its crazy...I hope I see a lost on wednesday...I really need it...

Hope things are going well for you...I should be posting this week...