Wednesday, December 10

December 10, 2008 - Tiny Tastes

Hello Everyone,

I do not feel like blogging this week. I have Christmas presents to purchase, work to catch up on, clothes to take to Goodwill, exercise to do, dragons to click on, blah, blah, blah... Bloggin is not one of the things on my MUST do list.
I am happy to report I am finally at 4 stone. I am down another 2.5 pounds. Woo hoo!

I have an accupuncture appointment scheduled for next Monday. I will be sure to tell you all about it next week.

Today when I went to see the doctor and nutritionist there were binders in the patient rooms. The binders had some interesting slides to review. I encourage you to check them out by clicking on "Tiny Tastes" below!


Have a great week!

Kristi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome on the 2.5 pounds! I lost another...its harder than I thought this season...loved the slide show...

how do you make a link like that...

I am so new at all this techy stuff!

I just weighed in today...so I was missing Dr. Nicholai but I saw Leann...so that was good...my two year went with me...

Keep up the good work...let me know how your appointment goes tomorrow...

Lisa

COL. Sam ASTA-fari Joe H. Pinkerton Peabody, Esq said...

Oh my, Auntie. I didn't realize about the tiny tastes that i noche on all day. Of course, I am lucky and do not have a weight problem, unlike OTHERS here with me.

I shall make Katherine watch the video and tell her that I shall take all her tastes for her.