Thursday, June 25

June 24, 2009 - Scattered Thoughts


Hi All,

Sorry for the day delay. I had several ideas and blog posts started, but none that I finished.
I was going to write about motivation…lost the mojo.

I was going to write about binging…had to eat.
I was going to write about mindfulness…couldn't maintain focus.
(Heavy sigh)

Went to see Dr. Pita this week. I am gaining muscle. I have decided that since I am gaining more and more muscle which causes my weight loss to be a bit slower I am going to measure myself every month so I can see the results of my healthier lifestyle.
Saw the clinic Social Worker, I am working on controlling my negative self-talk.

Saw Miss Tappy Tap, I am working on mindful eating.

Visited Dr. Pins and Needles, felt prickly afterwards.

Worked out with PT Bruiser, my abdominals ache.

I think that is all for this week. I have several e-mails from some of my readers. I promise to get to them no later than this weekend.
The picture is from the Mini Marathon. It is one of my favorites, not because it is a good picture, but because of all of the paraphenalia I have with me (water bottle, fanny pack, Garmin, napkin towel from the hotel). I also look like I am saying to the photographer; "Seriously? You are going to take my picture NOW?" It is also funny because Tara sped up to get out of the picture.

Til Next Week,
Kristi

Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: