Wednesday, July 1

July 1, 2009 - PT Bruiser is Not Bendy

Hello Everyone,

PT Bruiser has never really experience my “wrath” on the blog. Honestly, she is a bit too nice to be made fun of too much, but this story is too good not to share.

When I workout with PT Bruiser we begin my training session on the treadmill. As I clod along she stands there cutely in her matching workout clothes while I start to work up a sweat (note: I have never see PT Bruiser sweat). As I get my heart rate dangerously close to the “be careful or drop dead zone” in my hot-pink-too-large shirt and non-matching orange pants, PT Bruiser regales me with humorous stories or points out that my clothes are too big. After getting my heart pumping we proceed to the stretching area.

When we stretch we perform the Standing Chest stretch. Notice how the lady in the photo is nicely arching her back and pulling her arms up while keeping her shoulders down.

















The following photo is a representation of how high up PT Bruiser is able to get her arms.





The following photo is a representation of how high I am able to get my arms.



Grasshopper, the student has surpassed the teacher.



Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: