Wednesday, November 25

November 25, 2009 - Thankful for Headaches


Hello All,


Stupid pill. So far, all I have are HEADACHES, HEADACHES, and more HEADACHES. Of course, these could be caused by people at work (luv ya all!), my family (hi sis!), my friends (grin), or myself (nah, how could I cause myself headaches?!?).


The only reason I mention this is the fact that when the headaches are the worst, I think to myself; "I am not going to tolerate having these headaches if I am going to start to feel like I did before I started living a healthier lifestyle." Hmmmmm...*POW* Proof I am feeling better! You know you have proof when you no longer tolerate feeling like crap!!!!


I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. One of the things I am most thankful for is the help and support of all of you!!!


Til Next Week,

Kristi


Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: