Tuesday, October 12

October 12, 2010 - My Fat is MOVING!

Hi,

As you all know my weight loss has slowed, in fact I gained weight (10 pounds). However, I have not quit exercising, but I have not been as vigilant on my journaling of food. I HAVE to journal what I eat or I start to overeat again.


Because of the slowness of the weight loss (expected since I have lost so much) PT Bruiser is going to measure me once a month in order watch my muscles "develop." 
PT Bruiser measured me last week. The last time I was measured was in March.  Here are the results:

Chest: Down 2 inches
Bicep: Down 1.5 inches
Thigh: Down 2 inches
Waist: Down 2 inches
Hips: UP 2 inches

WHAT?!?!?!

My fat is MOVING!

To quote Portia: "If fat is going to move, let it move to Illinois."

Til Next Week or Something Exciting Happens,
Kristi


Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com/

No comments: