Tuesday, July 28

July 29, 2009 - Sodium is the Enemy


Hello Everyone!

Well, I am a bit miffed at myself. I went away for the weekend and gained FOUR POUNDS!!! ugh. Fortunately, I do not have an "official" weight check until next week. Okay, I KNOW that it is just bloating because I did not eat that horribly, but the food did have a lot of sodium. However, it does make me obsess about the scale.

I have to kick it into gear and be sure to eat healthy, that is all. I also had a bit of a binge yesterday and today. So, first thing in the morning I will be referring to my journal.

The journal I carry has a list of the reasons I want to get healthy, what works, and the status of my goals. I keep this journal in my purse and refer to it frequently (except the last few days). I am going to forgive myself and do better starting first thing in the morning.


That's all I have this week,
Kristi

P.S. I will tell you all about my trip to the Wolf Park next week.

Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Bill Turner said...

You are Inspiring Krisite..

Hey How did you do that picture at the top of your Blog?