Wednesday, October 14

October 14, 2009 - Pill Poppin'


Hello All,

I HATE to take pills. I have always had trouble taking pills. My longtime blog readers know that my pill popping problems pop up persistently in my postings (ha!). However, I believe they are now solved!!!!!

Last week, I discussed my pill popping problems with Pita (ha!). He was no help; I just wanted to throw another 'P' word in it. I did find some help on Google. When in doubt--Google it!

My problem with pill poppin is that I did not tilt my head alllll the way back so that my throat is completely open! If you too have this problem, definitely tilt your head all the way back and then take the pills and water. The pills slide much easier down your throat!

So...my persistent pill poppin' predicament poses a problem no more!

Til Next Week,
Kristi
P.S. I am down 1.5 pounds from my being up last week!

Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: