Tuesday, March 1

March 1, 2011 - WANTED: Fellow Boot Campers

Hello,

I am in mourning.  Two of my fellow favorite boot campers are on hiatus.  SOMETHING about training for the Mini Marathon (blah, blah, blah).  This saddens me because they would laugh at my jokes.  As Tabata Tod himself said; "They helped bring life to the Boot Camp Party."

I was given some of the blame for their no longer being at the party. I know, I know...I don't understand how Tabata Tod could blame ME!  LOL!  Anyhoo...I decided to put out a wanted ad for new Boot Campers as a redemption for the supposed irreparable harm I caused.

Wanted: Fans of the Biggest Loser and anyone else looking for a fun way to get fit.

Are you looking for someone to yell at you like they do on TV? 
Believe me, Tabata Tod can holler and be mean to you, if you want. 

Looking for physical challenges?
Try putting a medicine ball between your feet, throwing it into the air, and catching it!

Want immunity? 
Try attending Boot Camp during flu season. You will find out quickly if have immunity. 

For information visit: http://www.indybootcamps.com


Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, good site very much appreciatted