Monday, April 18

April 18, 2011 - Frustrated

Hello All,

This goes out to all of you that get discouraged trying to live a healthy lifestyle. There are many times I want to say; "FORGET IT".  This is one of those times.

I am frustrated because:
  • My knees are hurting more than normal right now. During the dog agility trial this weekend I winced every time I ran my dog. During Boot Camp tonight I almost left because the tears were starting to flow.
  • I have been self-sabotaging (I think) by not remembering to take my medicine which helps my moodiness. I also have not been able to choke down fish oil, either.
  • I am having trouble eating right. It is almost as if as the frustration rises my craving for sweets and fatty foods explodes.
I have hope, though.  I know that the frustration will eventually pass. I just have to keep at it. I hope all of you in the same predicament will also keep at it.

Take Care,
Kristi


Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: