Wednesday, February 16

February 16, 2011 - Visible Results from Boot Camp

Hello All,

Today at Indy Boot Camps I wanted to quit. It was very, very difficult for me. Whether I was having trouble because I am in a bit of a funk or because I am fighting a cold I do not know, but everything seemed way out of my skill and comfort zone.

You see, I pride myself on solving problems. Give me a math problem and I will find the answer. If there is something at work that needs creative solutions I can do that, too. Boot Camp is different. You have to just plain work hard at it. It does not require solutions just tenacity. Today this determination was missing.

And then....

I was getting my stuff ready to leave after the workout when a fellow Boot Camper said to me; "You can tell you are losing weight."

So now, I can't wait for Boot Camp tomorrow!

Take Care Everyone,
Kristi

Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: