Wednesday, February 23

February 23, 2011 - Punishment and Revenge

Well, my smart mouth got me in a teeny weeny bit of trouble today at Indy Boot Camps. Therefore, I was tormented by Tabata Tod. 

Whenever I get in trouble with PT Bruiser I just say; "You're so pretty!" and all is forgiven. I doubted seriously that Tabata Tod would enjoy being told he was pretty so I had to take the punishment.

The punishment?  He was my partner for the two-person exercises.  Therefore, I came up with names for the partner exercises we did today. 

Supplication - Named such, as I was begging for forgiveness. Everyone else was working their biceps and triceps.

Revenge - Tried as hard as I could to pull him over. No such luck. Everyone else was either bracing or performing rows.

Flogging - I knew there was no way I was going to knock Tabata Tod off the rope he was performing squats on, so I just had to imagine smacking him upside the head with the rope.  Everyone else was working their forearms and other arm parts.




Question is: Did I learn my lesson?  Nope. I remembered; "the pen is mightier than the sword."


Note: The first two photos show the Lebert Buddy System.  The last photo is from Iron Company


Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: