Thursday, February 17

February 17, 2011 - Why I Love my Personal Trainer

Well, now I have done it. I made PT Bruiser feel unloved. My previous post did not appropriately thank or include love for my Personal Trainer.  It was not an intended oversight on my part, but you do have to balance love across all posse members.  So, without further groveling I present to you the top reasons I love my Personal Trainer.

1) She teaches me how to breathe properly when exercising.
2) She has been there through my crazy life including illnesses and injuries.
3) She always has a plan if I cannot exercise hard for some reason that day.
4) She keeps me within my skill level when I try to do something that might just get me hurt.
5) She makes me laugh and makes exercise fun!
6) When Dr. Pita was still here she could help make fun of him.
7) She helps me shop!
8) She holds me accountable.
9) She thinks I am funny.  Sometimes.  LOL!
10) She is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet!

Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

1 comment:

MissHollywoodJewelry said...

That's more like it. Lol!! Your personal trainer loves u too. XO See u tmrw!! ;)