Monday, January 10

January 10, 2011 - Boot Camp Day 4: Music and Boot Camp

Hello All,

I woke up this morning ready to rock it at Indy Boot Camps. On the way there I listened to my favorite songs and two songs I consider motivating. "Fat Bottomed Girls" from Queen and the polka hit; "She's Too Fat for Me" both make me giggle. 

When I got to Indy Boot Camps, Tod was playing a rendition of Ricky Martin's; "Livin' La Vida Loca." Of course, this is one of the songs I played on the way to Indy this morning because how can you not wake up when listening to the beat of that song?

Today I struggled  after about 40 minutes of Boot Camp. The room began to spin for some reason (could be lack of sleep), but the best thing to do is push through it. However, I was a bit discouraged because I thought the second week was supposed to be easier. At one point I fell to my knees (bruising my knee). The frustration lasted for the rest of the class. I did get excited when I checked my heart rate monitor in the car and noticed it documented that I burned 790 calories today!  Woot! Woot!

Guess what song was playing when I turned on the car...The Grateful Dead's; "Touch of Grey."

Sing it with me now!

"It's alright
I will get by
I will get by
I will get by
I will survive"

Quite appropriate...

Til Wednesday,
Kristi
Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com

No comments: