It has been way too long since my last blog post. To my long-time blog readers I want to be perfectly honest and let you know that the past 3-4 months were rough. Fortunately, I am coming out of a very severe funk. This funk was bad enough to have PT Bruiser and Miss Tappity Tap worried. Nothing I tried was working so I did have to be beat upside the head to get help. Honestly, the funk was the worst in years.
But.....I am back and with a vengeance again. As you know, I have a lot to say. My blog started over three years ago! Living a healthy lifestyle is hard, but funny.
The reason I am writing today is that I met someone who reads my blog and not only found it funny, but relates to it. Sometimes you need that reassurance to keep writing!
Since this individual takes boot camp at Indy Boot Camps I decided to do a "Best of Tabata Tod" blog post. So....here goes!
For those that are new to my blog, Tabata Tod asked me to write four blog posts about Indy Boot Camps back in January. Well, in my typilogical (This is a new word started by an eleven-year old boy. Let's see if we can get it added to the dictionary for him. Eh?) overachieving fashion I wrote 12 posts that month and occasionally still write about Boot Camp when inspired or Tabata Tod really makes me MAD (this is often, but who is counting?).
Since that time I wrote posts about (click on the highlighted words to take you to the original articles):
- The concept of Boot Camp
- The Indy's Biggest Loser competition
- My fellow boot campers
- Keeping going when things get rough...music helps!
- Tabata Tod officially becomes a member of my posse (note: when I went back and read this one the thought that came to my head was; "I musta been drunk!" LOL!)
- I learn to cheat at Boot Camp
- I compare the Wii fit to Boot Camp
- I tried Boot Camp at home to some quite hilarious results
- The Tabata Tod theme song
- I actually miss the tabatas (really, it happened)
- I tell Tabata Tod to "bite me"
- Tabata Tod calls peeps out on Facebook
- Boot Camp minute-by-minute
- My first video blog (ummmmm....I have the footage for the second one, but I need to edit it. I PROMISE to get to that next week! Really!!)
- I get punished for my smart mouth
- I become mayor of Boot Camp
- Near death experience at Boot Camp
- The unveiling of the Tabata Tod voodoo doll
- If you are new, how to survive Boot Camp
- I get caught goofing off
I have many more posts about Boot Camp and other topics on my blog at http://www.mustkeepmoving.com. Feel free to read about my ups and downs of trying to get back to being fit and healthy on my blog!
Til next time,
Published to http://kristiasher.blogspot.com